Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
What are these UI elements called and how do I set them? PIP
posted

Hopefully a picture will help...

The first two arrows (top to bottom) are pointing at the whitespace. I want to reduce them. The last arrow is pointing at the tree/line structure, I want to remove that. Oh, and I just remembered something that's missing an arrow, the black triange "active" thing, I want to remove that.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello sforcier,

You could remove the tree/line structure with setting the 'RowConnectorStyle' property of the layout to 'None':

this.ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.RowConnectorStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowConnectorStyle.None; 

As to the black arrow - it seems to me that you are using row selectors, you could turn them off from:

this.ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSelectors = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;

As to the white spaces, you could set the 'Indentation' property of the child band:

ultraGridBand2.Indentation = 5;

Please feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you or if you have any other questions.

Reply Children
No Data