Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot Add Data to Ultra Combo Editor
posted

Hi Guys,

The following errors show up when I tried to add data to ultra combo editor:

Error Description: Unable to cast object of type 'Infragistics.Win.ValueListItemsCollection.get_Item(Int32 Index)

at Infragistics.Win.ValueListItemMetrics.IntializeValueListItemsSizeCache(Boolean rebuild)

at Infragistics.Win.ValueList.set_CheckBoxStyle(CheckStyle value)

at

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraComboEditor.APplyCheckedListSettings(ValueList valuelist)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraComboEditor.get_Items()

Here is my code: 

objMultiSelect.Items.Clear();       

// Add Items to the multi-select list

objMultiSelect.Items.Add(

"test1");

"test2");

"test3");

// Config objmultiselect list here       

this.objMultiSelect.CheckedListSettings.CheckBoxStyle = Infragistics.Win.CheckStyle.CheckBox;           

this.objMultiSelect.CheckedListSettings.CheckBoxAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft;         

this.objMultiSelect.CheckedListSettings.EditorValueSource = EditorWithComboValueSource.CheckedItems;

this.objMultiSelect.CheckedListSettings.ItemCheckArea = ItemCheckArea.Item;      

//Add the value changed event handler          

this.objMultiSelect.ValueChanged += new EventHandler(this.OnValueChanged);

ICheckedItemList list = this.objMultiSelect.Items.ValueList as ICheckedItemList;

list.SetCheckState(0,CheckState.Checked);

Any ideas?

Thanks

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Joe,

Sir Please help me with my doubt.

I have created an ultra combo editor inside my datagrid in visual studio 2008-vb.net

How can I know if any item inside this ultra combo editor in datagridview is selected?

How to get the values/text of those checked items??

Please reply

Reply Children
No Data