Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to read the Occurance dataKey value
posted

Hi All,

i have encounter problem, My Scenario is like this, I have used Custom Appointment Dialog, on Which I am Passing Appointment Guid through DataKey Property. So Suppose i create a Recurring Appointment, now i have created an Occurance from an Appointment. Now when i an editing an Occurance , i am not able to get the datakey value of this occurance. Because Datakey is in Non Public member, though i can get the .datakey value from the Immediate window. and when i do innitialappointment.DataKey it returns ROOT APPOINTMENT GUID not Occurance Guid, but in my case i want to read the value innitialappointment.dataKey, here i can see DataKey is in Public member and dataKey is in Non Public Member. Can anyone help me to Get that .datakey Value.

DataKey showing ROOT APPOINTMET GUID while Opening OCCURANCE

Non Public dataKey, which i am trying to read

Getting dataKey Value in Immediate Window but Not able to get this Property in the CODE

How can i read this .dataKey Value.

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
No Data