Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multi Line in WinGrid Cell not working?
posted

Hi,

I use these codes to be able to type multiple lines for the cell called 'Description', but it is not working!

this.gridListEmployees.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Description"].Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.FormattedTextEditor;

this.gridListEmployees.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Description"].CellMultiLine = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True;        

this.gridListEmployees.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSizing = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowSizing.AutoFree;

Please note that if I use this.gridListEmployees.DisplayLayout.Override.CellMultiLine = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True it creates error I mentioned in my previous post. But, even if I use this line of code it still does not work.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

I made it work by adding the verticallscroll to the cell, but I want the user to go to next line if he presses enter nad the cell is multi line!

Reply Children
No Data