Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is it Possible to read the Recurrence Pattern
posted

Hi All,

I have one Situation, where I can Sync my Infragisitic Calendar to Outlook, if it is a Single Appointment then there is No Problem, but when i create a Recurring Appointment i also need to Create a Recurring Appointment in Outlook Calendar. this can be only Possible if i can read the Recurrence Pattern from the Infragistic recurrence Dialog, as far as i know, all the Recurring Property is Saved in Byte format on ALLPROPERTIESMEMBER , can we have any method so that we can read from that byte and can know , is it daily or weekly, or monthly etc.

Thanks

posted

Hello neusanjeev,

neusanjeev said:

.... can we have any method so that we can read from that byte and can know , is it daily or weekly, or monthly etc

At that moment we have not such method, but maybe you could try to get this information through:

DateRecurrence rec = ultraCalendarInfo1.Appointments[0].Recurrence;

or another approach could be if you handle:

private void ultraCalendarInfo1_BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog(object sender, DisplayAppointmentDialogEventArgs e)

{

DateRecurrence rec = e.Appointment.RecurringAppointmentRoot.Recurrence;

}

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards