Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Continuous cell click event
posted

Hi,

I am unable to get the event of value change over continuous clicking in active cell. Below is what i am doing:

I have set the data type of the cell to boolean, and style as check box. Now when user continuously click on the cell, once its activated, i am unable to get the updated value of cell after each click. I have tried the following events but each got issues with it.

_AfterCellUpdate: This event will fire after the cell will lost focus, but in my case it is not

_BeforeCellUpdate: This event will also fire after the cell will lost focus, but in my case it is not

_CellClick: This method is continuously showing me the value as False

_CellChange: Again this method is continuously showing me the value as False

So please help me to find an event which will give me the proper value against each click. Or way out.

Thanks.

Verified Answer
    posted

Hello ,

What you could do in your case is it handle CellChange event of UltraGrid and to check CheckedState of the EditorResolved property of the cell. If we assume that your check box column is named “Bool”, the you could use code like this below in the  CellChange event of UltraGrid:

if (e.Cell.Column.Key == "Bool")

{

//check CheckState to determine the new value of the editor

Debug.WriteLine(((CheckEditor)e.Cell.EditorResolved).CheckState);

}

Please see attached sample where I have implemented my suggestion.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

99315.zip