Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Button.Priority and Spring property when toolbar tools are bumped
posted

Hello,

it is a littlebit difficult to discribe what my problem is but i will try.

I have a UltraToolbar with .IsStockToolbar = true. On this toolbar there are n ControlContainer tools followed by a SpringLabel and two ButtonTools. In the ContainerTools there are several setting a user can make. The two buttons are to edit settings and "close" the toolbar. The SpringLabel is used to position the two buttons always on the right end of toolbar.

The two buttons should be the last tools to be bumped, therefor i set priority of the two buttons and the springlabel to containertools.count + 1 and +2 and +3.

But what happened:

If i resize the form, the springlabel gets smaller and smaller. Everthing ok. But then the last button (n +3) disappears without bumpednotification. Go on resizing.

Then the first containercontrol disappears with bumped notification and the last button (n+3) appears again but the springlabel skrinks to the same size as the buttons (16 pix) and the two buttons are not at the right end anymore.

So why is the springlabel quiting to spring in bumped mode and why disappears the button without bumpednotification instead of one of the controlcontainertools which should disappear first?

Hope you understand what i mean,

Thank you

Bjoern

Parents
    posted

I forgot to ask if i can query a property if the toolbar is bumped? And if so, which tools are bumped.

Reply Children