Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgraded to 2012.2 - LoadFromXml() throws errors now
posted

Since upgrading to 2012.2 I get errors when trying to save and load my grid layouts to XML. The same code used to work under 2012.1.

Now I get this error:

"System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridColumn.get_VerticalScrollBarWidth()\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridColumn.GetMinWidth()\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridColumn.get_MinWidth()\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridColumn..ctor(SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)\r\n   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._SerializationInvoke(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, SignatureStruct& declaringTypeSig, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)\r\n   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.CompleteISerializableObject(Object obj, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)\r\n   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.FixupSpecialObject(ObjectHolder holder)\r\n   at System.Runtime.Serial ization.ObjectManager.DoFixups()\r\n   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, ISerParser serParser)\r\n   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.SoapFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler)\r\n   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.SoapFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream)\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.LoadHelper(Stream stream, PropertyCategories propertyCategories, IFormatter formatter)\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.LoadFromXml(Stream stream, PropertyCategories propertyCategories)\r\n   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.LoadFromXml(Stream stream)\r\n