Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom Text on UltraDayView Date Columns and on TimeScale
posted

Hi

I am using Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.UltraDayView

I want to show my custom Text like calendar week or some custom text depending on Day(Monday,Tues...) on Calender UltraDay Column.

How can i do that , as i found only property DayTextformat from where i can only define my fix format not any thing by which i can change column text according to my wish

Second thing On UltraDay we see TimeScale on left side with Hours on it.Now i want change that Text also like from 1.00 am to 1 Morning

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Avlindia,

Avlindia said:
    I want to show my custom Text like calendar week or some custom text depending on Day(Monday,Tues...)

One possible approach could be if you are using UltraTimelineView instead of UltraDayView control. By this way you will be able to add in the Column`s headers additional intervals (for example: Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months, Years) Also you could used desired format to represent each of these

Another approach (using UltraDayView) could be if you are using CreationFilter with TextUIElement. By this way you could write your own custom logic to represent desired information in appropriate place in the column`s headers.

Avlindia said:
    Second thing On UltraDay we see TimeScale on left side with Hours on it.Now i want change that Text also like from 1.00 am to 1 Morning

By default our UltraDayView control use the regional settings from your OS (see attached screenshot for more details). If you want to include specific text (for example 1 Morning), then you could use the mentioned approach with the CreationFilter.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Children
No Data