Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ISL Overriding Backcolour
posted

Hi,

I've got an ISL (slightly modded version of one of the samples, can't remember which) which changes amongst other things the highlighed/active row colour to grey.  The problem is I'm setting the backcolour of some of the cells on initializerow but when using the ISL selectedappearance and activeappearance are ignored.  No ISL and the colours work fine.

I'm sure it's a simple mod to the ISL or code but I'm struggling to find it.. can you help?

Thanks

If e.Row.Cells("MyValue").Value = True Then
                e.Row.Cells("MyField").Appearance.BackColor = Color.LimeGreen
                e.Row.Cells("MyField").SelectedAppearance.BackColor = Color.LimeGreen
                e.Row.Cells("MyField").ActiveAppearance.BackColor = Color.LimeGreen

End If

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

Setting an Appearance on a cell should override the Isl file settings. If that's not working then something is wrong.

Can you post a small sample project demonstrating the issue so we can check it out?

Children
No Data