Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid usercontrol problem
posted

Hi,

I am getting this strange issue . I have a grid with three columns . The first column is a field name , the next is operator and the last column is condition. Now , i have a button to edit the row . On click of this button , the second column (operator )should turn into a drop down which is happening. Some of the values in the drop down are equals , not equals and includes. Now  the initial condition of the row (before click of edit , field = x , oprerator = equals , condtion = y). On click of edit , the second column turns into a dropdown with the current value (which is equals ) selected and the third column turns into a editable user control (here we are using usercontrol - we have done it using the editorcomponent and renderingcomponet of ultracontrolcontainer). Now the problem is , when the screen loads (after the edit click) , the third column which is a usercontrol shows nothing. Only when we click on the cell (of the third column) , it shows the value and when we go out of it (we click the second column cell again) it again becomes blank. How we have used the usercontrol - we have created a user control class say Z with a ultracomboeditor in it . We have created two instances of Z and assigend one each to editorcomponent and rendering component respectively,

Apart from this we have another issue. The usercontrol doesnot fit properly inside the grid column. Please help asap. It would be great if smbdy can include a code example.Thanks

Parents Reply Children