Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltrawinGrid Group By Row CheckBox checked state event
posted

Hi,

I have added "CheckBoxUIElement" to GroupByRow in UltraWinGrid  by using the instructions in article http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Support/KnowledgeBaseArticle.aspx?ArticleID=4340

I am experiencing an issue at rising the checkbox check state event to child GroupByRow, if I check the header GroupByRow.

Ex: I have three GroupByRows and each GroupByRow have a checkBox.(Please find the attachment to see the grid groupByRow checkboxes)

If I check the Top or middle GropByRow checkbox the check state change event is not raised to child GroupByRow checkbox and to normal rows.

(CheckBoxUIElement seems to be have only one event: ElementClick)

below is the code snippet used to check the  

private void aCheckBoxOnHeader_CreationFilter_HeaderCheckBoxClicked(object sender, CheckBoxOnGroupByHeader.HeaderCheckBoxEventArgs e)

{

if (e.Header is UltraGridGroupByRow)

{

foreach (UltraGridRow aRow in e.Header.Rows)

{

if (aRow is UltraGridGroupByRow)

{

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridGroupByRow aGroupByRowHeader =

( Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridGroupByRow)aRow;

aGroupByRowHeader.Tag = e.CurrentCheckState;

aRow.Refresh(RefreshRow.ReloadData, true);

}

else

{

aRow.Cells["checkColKey"].Value = (e.CurrentCheckState == CheckState.Checked);

}

}

}

}

Parents
    posted

Hello kudumula,

There are different approaches to solve this task and looking at your code, I was not able to find something that could cause your issue. I try to reproduce your scenario in a small sample and everything works properly. Could you please take a look at the attached sample and if you think that I didn`t reproduce your scenario, feel free to modify this sample to reproduce your issue and revert it back to me. I`ll be glad to research it for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Reply Children
No Data