Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dynamically set Chart Size
posted

Hi,

I am using Version 11.2.

Since UltraChart does not have a property similar to AutoFitSize, is there anyway we can dynamically determine an appropriate size for a chart so Chart/labels are not cut off.

I know that at design time we can increase the size of the UltraChart to be bigger than the Panel it is displayed on so we can display a decent size Chart within scrollbars. But I don't want the scrollbars all the time. I want the scrollbars only when the Chart is too small to be displayed in the given size - and scrollbars are necessary to properly view the chart.

Thanks

Sangeetha

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Sangeetha,

To prevent the labels from being cut off, you can use the Extent property on the Axis. The Extent property of X axis, for instance, determines the space between the buttom edge of the chart and the bottom border of the form. It can be changed dynalically or set to a size large enough to accomodate space for the labels.

Also the label's VerticalAlign and HorizontalAlign properties have Far and Near options to determine the label's alignment; the distance from the chart's border, or from the scrollbars if they are enabled.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Sam

Reply Children
No Data