Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Minitoolbar questions
posted

Hi!
I have some questions about the MiniToolbar
Background: We have some segmented Popupmenubuttons in our Toolbar. They can Show a Dropdown menu after klicking the tiny arrow on right side.
This arrow is hard to click on for some older customers. So we are looking for an alternative for that.
I found that I can trap the mouse-right click of the toolbar via the BeforeToolbarListDropdown which gives me the key of the klicked button. I did get a Suggestion for a Workaround for the size of this arrow, but that did not work (at least for me).

When I now want to Show a MiniToolbar after that click I have some Troubles:

a) do I Need to have an extra Toolbarmanager for every MiniToolbar - I do not see how I can create more than one Minitoolbar for one Toolbarmanager
b) I do not see any possibility to store a reference to a specific one in a ButtonTool
c) The Botton tool does not give me the posibility to add a popup menu
d) What would be your Suggestion to solve this Task?
TIA

Josef Resperger

Parents
    posted

Hi Resperger,

Thank you for posting in the Infragistics forum.

One possible approach to achieve what you need is to use the default "ToolBars" DropDownArrowStyle like on the attached sample. If this does not meet your technical requirements could you please provide us with mockup screenshot and detailed information of what exactly do you need.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you still any other questions with this matter.

ToolBarsDropDownArrowStyleDefault.zip
Reply Children