Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics Wingrid UltraCalendarComboColumn property
posted

Hello,

I am using a Infragistics WinGrid and added a UltraCalendarComboColumn bounded column. Now, I want to set the NULLDateLable property of  this UltraCalendarComboColumn from the code. Could you please provide the solution for the same.

My purpose is to diplay (none) when date is NULL.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Manish

Offline posted

Hi Manish,

UltraCalendarComboColumn does not have anything to do with the Infragistics WinGrid. So if you are using this column, you must be using it with the DataGridView control that is part of the DotNet Framework. Is that what you are doing?

UltraCalendarComboColumn doesn't have a NullDateLabel property, so there is no way to do this. You could Submit a Feature Request to Infragistics and perhaps this feature will be added in the future.

Or, if you are using the WinGrid control, and not the DataGridView, then there is a NullText property on the grid column so you could achieve what you want.