Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disabling ultralist items
posted

How can I disable ultralist items? I would like the items to still be visible, but they should be disabled (not clickable) is there a way to do this?

Right now I am using a standard Toolstrip, in which I can disable buttons, but I would like to replace it with an ultralist.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the UltraListBar has this the enable/disable functionality you are looking for.  You could use the UltraExplorerBar though and change its Style property to Listbar. The following line of code demonstrates this:

this.ultraExplorerBar1.Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinExplorerBar.UltraExplorerBarStyle.Listbar;

You can then add groups and items similar to how you add them to the UltraListBar, and you can enable and disable them.  The following code snippet shows how to disable an item

this.ultraExplorerBar1.Groups[0].Items[0].Settings.Enabled = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;

One other plus, if it is of concern, is the UltraExplorerBar supports Application Styling, while the UltraListBar does not.

Hope that helps.

Children
No Data