Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Save toolbar layout
posted

I want to save off the layout of a default toolbar that has all the settings and tools. This would be used at design time. That way they can add customize tools to each form or user control. I know how to import one at design time but I am not sure how to save one off.

For instance if I have a Save, New, Edit, Delete and Inquire button tool as the defaults. I would import this layout. Then I can add the additional tools for this particular form.

Do I have to create the tool then save it when it loads to a file and then place it in the solution where other developers can import it?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Michael,

Maybe you could use the Layout wizard of our UltraToolbarManager. It is similar wizard like in our UltraGrid. Please take a look on attached screenshot for more details and if you have any questions, feel free to write me

Regrads

Reply Children
No Data