Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AfterActivate not always triggered
posted

Hi

Another issue with my side-by-side UltraTrees.

If I select NodeABC of TreeLeft, the AfterActivate event of the node is triggered. So far so good.

If I select NodeDEF of TreeRight, the AfterActivate event of the node is triggered. Still so far so good.

If I select back NodeABC of TreeLeft, AfterActivate is not triggered! I understand that for the concerns of TreeLeft, it is still the same node.

I even tried other events such as AfterSelect, Click, MouseUp but to no success.

How can I get an event each time a node is clicked, whichever tree (Left or Right) and whatever the same node or a different node?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you saying that you are clicking on the tree and the Click and MouseUp events are not firing? I've never heard of that happening. Those events are part of the DotNet Framework, and the tree doesn't do anything to interfere with them.

Children
No Data