Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Group first Band Header to second Band
posted

Hi,

I have a master detail utraWindGrid, bind to a data source. I want to use the band[0] columns header for my second band[1]. I have created UndoundColumns in my band[0] and I choose the hide header columns header for my band[1]. How can I associate them together? This way if I change column order in run time all the columns will change. Also, Is it possible to not repeat them for all group?

Thanks I will try to upload a screen shoot tomorrow.

Gabriel

screen shoot

Offline posted

Hello Gabriel,

You could use a code similar to the following in order to achieve the desired behavior:

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Bands[1].ColHeadersVisible = false;
                ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.HeaderPlacement = HeaderPlacement.OncePerRowIsland;
            }

private void ultraGrid1_BeforeColPosChanged(object sender, BeforeColPosChangedEventArgs e)
            {
                ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Bands[1].Columns[e.ColumnHeaders[0].Column.Key].Header.VisiblePosition = e.ColumnHeaders[0].Column.Header.VisiblePosition;
            }

Please feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you or if you have any other questions.