Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCheckEditor Requiring Double Click
posted

I am using Visual Studio 2010 and the UltraCheckEditor version 11.2.20112.2028. For some strange reason, I have to double-click the checkbox in order for it to be checked. I have compared the control's properties to those of an UltraCheckEditor I use in Visual Studio 2008 and they are identical, but the control in Visual Studio 2008 works on a single click. I have traced through some of the events and single clicking the control does not fire the validation or the checked changed events. It only fires the "click" and the "mouse click". Double-clicking, however, will fire the "validation" and "checked changed" before the "double click" and "mouse double click" events. I am having the same issue with checkboxes in my UltraGrid.

Anybody have any suggestions to get the check boxes to check on a single click?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Nevermind. This was a case of me being dumb. For future reference, if you are adding a form to the controls collection of a container, make sure that you add the form before showing it. That will save you a lot of headache.

Reply Children
No Data