Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scroll appears even if not necessary and rows goes up
posted

I have a really starnge problem. I have a master-detail view where the detail is in a grid.

When I select the first item in the master view, I see three items in the detail view, and when I select the third item in the master view, I see no items in the details view (as it should be). the grid of the details view is long enough to show three rows without scrolling.

When I open the form, the first item is selected. Then I select the third, then again the first and then the third and the first. At this point I should see three items in the details view, but instead I see only the template row and the other rows are hidden above and I see a horizontal scroll bar.

Maybe I could select the first row every time the details view changes, but I didn't find the grid event for that. InitializeRowCollection doesn't fire.