Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCalendarCombo MinDate 01/01/0001
posted

When I set the minimum date on Calendar Info to 01/01/0001 it blanks out the minimum date on calendar info. I can live with that but when the value is set to the ultraCalendarCombo it displays 01/01/0001. That is also fine but once that value is set the date drop down will not display anything. Even if the user types in a valid date the calendar drop down has a big red X in it. I have Allow Null set to true but that is the default. I leave cause validation because the date is valid and falls with in the range.

If I do not use calendar info and just let the control handle a null it will not allow 01/01/0001 to be set. It immediately sets itself to today and the user has to blank out the date. Blanking out or setting the date to null is fine but the user should not have to perform this step just to clear the date.

I am not sure if there is a better way to handle a date with the value of 01/01/0001 but this is necessary because many licenses do not have expiration dates and by setting them to 01/01/0001 our code will not check to see if the license has expired.