Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unexpected spaces in pdf document
posted

Hi,

I'm facing a strange problem. We have a large solution which creates various documents like polices and invoices with Infragistics.Documents.Reports. Classes have been build to produce these documents and there's also a class to handle the content. It's pretty straightforward. A new report is created and text is being added with AddContent and sometimes tables are used. The reports are allways published to pdf files.

Now for the problem: very sporadic a space appears in de text. It appears at different locations and on different layouts. However, it only seems to happen when i use a table. If i see the problem occur and generate the same document again, most of the time the space is gone.

Can you point me in a direction what to try or what to change? I can provide examples and/or send you the classes but would prefer to do that in a secure environment since it contains some private information.

We're using 13.2.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Kind regards,
Jacob 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support.

I have created a private case in order to investigate the issue. Its number is CAS-136568-T0H8P6. I will provide you with assistance for this issue through it. You can view your active cases by going to Account – Support Activity – Active Cases.

Children
No Data