Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AfterSelectChange doesn't fire when ResetBindings is called on data-bound BindingList(Of T)
posted

I'm using version 2013.2.  I have a win grid that is bound to a System.ComponentModel.BindingList(Of T).  When I call ResetBindings on the list, the previously-selected row disappears in the grid because the data has changed -- that's what I expect to happen -- and a new row becomes "selected" in the grid; however, the "AfterSelectChange" is not being fired.  Should I be doing something differently?

Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Rory,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

Try handling the AfterRowActivate event instead.  I've noticed quite a few of our customers thinking a row in the grid is selected when it's actually activated instead.  If AfterRowActivate isn't firing either, then create a sample project which demonstrates the issue and attach it to the thread.  You can attach a file by selecting the Options tab when editing your post.