Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Perfomance Issues Binding Business Object To Grid
posted

I have an an UltraGrid (version 10.1.2) which is bound to a BuisnessObject called BLPerson (actually I bind to a collection of BLPerson). BLPerson is a rich object and results in the UltraGrid having 61 bands which causes the grid to take a long time to display (up to a minute). Also even if my collection only contains 1 row it still takes about 10 seconds to display. I only need to show 4 of the bands in the grid so have tried a number of things with no luck.
1. Setting RaiseListChangedEvdnts=false
2. Setting Band.Hidden=true for the bands I don't want before doing the DataBind
3. Binding directly to the collection and binding througn a BindingSource
4. Setting MaxBandDepth

Ideally I would like to be able to bind to my colletion then remove the unwanted bands before displaying the grid but I don't think that this in an option.

Any help gretly appreciated

Thanks John

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello John,

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know If you need our further assistance on this  issue?

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Children
No Data