Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
a bug for GroupHeader ???
posted

I am using Group Headers to show my data on WinGrid. Some groups are fixed while others are not. If I try to re-size the group by putting my mouse over the separators among group headers and try to move it to the left or the right, I got an exception and message is shown below. However, if i do the same thing on the separators among column headers, everything is ok. I think there should be a bug somwhere. Please let me know if it is a bug, or if i do something wrong. I attach one simple project. Please unzip it and run it. You will see the problem.

OS: Windows XP Pro; IDE: VS 2005; Infragistics v7.3.20073.38

Thanks!

fei.

The error message is :Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v7.3: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The stack trace is

Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v7.3 at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.HeaderUIElement.ApplyAdjustment(Point delta) at Infragistics.Win.AdjustableUIElement.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.HeaderUIElement.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUpHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUp(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e) at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

InfragisticsWinGridBug.zip
Parents Reply Children
No Data