Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraComboEditor is slow
posted

I have a grid with a column's editorControl property set to an UltraComboEditor. This UltraComboEditor is on the form with visible =false.

I have 2 view of grid.

In first view this column "Global" whose EditorControl is UltracomboEditor has somevalue and thus no problem.

In 2nd view this column "Global" whose EditorCotnrol is UltraComboEditor has no value coming from database hence for everrow the value of this cell is DBNull.Value. The UltraComboBox contains 23000 items. All Strings.

Problem: In 2nd view when i scroll or mouse hover on this column(Global) or cell. My CPU performce goes 100% and screen starts hanginng up. I have figured it out that when from the database the value of this colums's cell is DBNULL then it is hanging otherwise in first view there is some string passing as default value from the back end.

Please be in mind i want to use this control due to AutoComplete feauture. I can't use dropdown or ultracombo. I have to live with it. But i am surprise why it is happening when i scroll the grid or hover mouse on That particular column's cell.

Parents Reply Children
No Data