Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CalculationsCompleted Fires In Many Occasions
posted

Hello Infragistics team,

I am using UltraCalcManager in Grid columns and the calculated value is expected to update back to database (for some reasons, the calculation cannot be done in db directly). for performance consideration, I want to use Asynchronous mode formula calculation and don't want user to click "Upload" button before all calculations is completed. So I registered CalculationsCompleted event and set DeferredCalculationsEnabled to false. This way I can count how many columns calculation has completed and if it equals the count of formula column, "Upload" button can be enabled. 

My problem is when user clicks cells used by formula or with formula, event CalculationsCompleted is triggered and there is no event argument for me to distinguish column calculation complete and cell click. Can you please advise how I can know formula column calculation completion in Asynchronous mode? thanks a lot in advance!

Kind Regards,

Russell

Parents Reply Children
No Data