Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
bound datasource
posted

Hi,

I have an UltraTree databound to an UltraDataSource; essentially each band of my datasource contains one column, therefore making my UltraTree display very similar to an ordinary Windows Tree-List. The reason I'm using UltraTree instead of just the basic Windows TreeList is that the TreeList doesn't support data binding. Secondly, I will have this one DataSource shared among many UltraTrees within different tab-pages of my form, so that a single update to the DataSource (rows) will automatically be reflected on all bound UltraTrees. And here is my question...

I need have my UltraTree object be able to access the Tag object of a particular row from the DataSource. How?

Essentially, from my UltraTree-AfterSelect-Event handler, I will only know which node of my UltraTree was selected. How can I correspond this node to the original row in the DataSource, so that I can access the Tag object of that row?

-kel-

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi kel,

The ListObject property of the node will return you the underlying data list object that the node represents. So from there you can access any properties of the object you need.  

Reply Children
No Data