Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom control derives from Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid doesn't respect init value for Me.DisplayLayout.Override.CellClickAction
posted

I've created a class that derives from Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid, and I'm trying to set Me.DisplayLayout.Override.CellClickAction = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CellClickAction.RowSelect, but when the control is dropped on a parent, the value always ends up being EditAndSelectText.

Here is my code.  I've also tried it in the constructor with same results:

Protected Overrides Sub InitLayout()
            Try
                MyBase.InitLayout()
                Me.DisplayLayout.GroupByBox.Hidden = True
                Me.DisplayLayout.Override.AllowUpdate = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.[False]
                Me.DisplayLayout.Override.CellClickAction = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CellClickAction.RowSelect
                Me.DisplayLayout.Override.HeaderClickAction = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.HeaderClickAction.SortMulti
                Me.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSelectors = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.[False]
                Me.DisplayLayout.Override.SelectTypeRow = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.SelectType.Single 'default until set otherwise.
            Catch ex As Exception
                BSExceptionHandler.ProcessException(BSExceptionHandler.GetBSException(ex, BSExceptionHandler.GetThisMethodName))
            End Try
        End Sub

Parents Reply Children
No Data