Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDateTimeEditor Ig14.1
posted

I am trying to capture the click event of the spin button and it is not firing in the event I would expect. The reason I am trying this derives from the fact that when the value of the editor is set to null and the user clicks the up or down spin button the date and time starts as DateTime.Now.  My implementation needs to display only the military time portion in the editor and this works fine except that the value must be in 1/2 hour increments rounded to the nearest 1/2 hour like 13:30 or 13:00 and cannot be values like 13:17 or 13:42.  I figured I could capture the spin button click event with the following snippet and handle the value that way but alas it does not work.  Can you "spin" me in the right direction please.  I have attached a sample project that illustrates the point.

dtStart.EditorSpinButtonClick += dtStart_EditorSpinButtonClick;

void dtStart_EditorSpinButtonClick(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.SpinButtonClickEventArgs e)
{
MessageBox.Show("Spin");
}

TestSpinButton.zip
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello,

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know If you need my further assistance on this  matter?

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Children
No Data