Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Toolbar In Place Designer disappears from Shared Tab Controls page
posted

Just an FYI: (Infragistics v14.2.20142.2092) Deleting a Tab (via the Tab control's designer) stripped the ToolbarManager In Place Designer from the UltraTabControl's Shared Controls tab page, so it would no longer show for any of the tabs. As far as I can tell, it also stripped the UltraPanel containing it as well. It did not actually delete the ToolbarManager, or alter it's DockWithinContainer property, however. In order to deal with this, you must locate the ToolbarManager control in the non-graphical tools area under the form (or select it by name in the Control selection box above the properties window) and manually set the DockWithinContainer property to a new container. You may then set it back to the Shared Controls tab page, where you will be prompted to create a new container. Do so, and you will again be blessed with the In Place Designer available from all of your tabs.

It would be great if y'all could take a look into this. It took me a while to figure out what what had happened and then, once the heart attack had passed, how to get the In Place designer to reappear. Sure, I use TFS, but who wants to store changes, back out of a day's worth of work, download and merge the changes, and then fear to delete a tab?