Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how can i improve scroll performance?
posted

I have an issue with a grid.

I plan to use a feature of UseFixedHeaders in my grid.

When I add about 1,000 columns without this feature, I am able to scroll in a horizontal direction with ease.

However, when I add about 1,000 columns with this feature, I am not able to scroll in a horizontal direction with ease.

Whenever I tried to scroll in a horizontal direction, there was a delay that was not apparent when UsedFixedHeaders was disabled.

Sample attached.

WindowsFormsApplication4.zip
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Kim,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine “Horizontal scroll is too slow when UseFixedHeaders is set to true” further. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of #201956. So I’ve created a case for you CAS-157708-R2P9H1and will update you for the progress of this issue via the mentioned case. You could reach your case following the link below:

https://ko.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity 

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Children
No Data