Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disable Ribbon minimizing
posted

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a possibility to disable the minimizing of the Ribbon in WinToolbarsManager 8.1. Because I need to disallow users to do it by double-clicking on the Ribbon-Tabstrip.

I've read somewhere here on the forum that there should be a Property AllowMinimizing, but I can't find it... 

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

There is currently no property to prevent the default double-click action on the ribbon tabs. You can handle the PropertyChanged event of the UltraToolbarsManager. If the leaf PropChangeInfo on the event args (obtained by calling FindTrigger(null) on the passed in PropChangeInfo) has a PropId of PropertyIds.IsMinimized, and the IsMinimized property of the Ribbon is False, you can set it back to True. However, you will probably see a flicker on screen. You can also submit a feature request for this ability: http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Protected/RequestFeature.aspx.

Reply Children
No Data