Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Help using ButtonsLeft of UltraNumericEditor in Grid
posted

Hi,

I have a UltraWinGrid where with a numeric column that is toggable on/off.  I have created an UltraNumericEditor and added the ultraNumericEditor to the form.  I assigned the EditorControl property of the column to the UltraNumericEditor.  The UltraNumericEditor has been configured with a StateEditorButton in the ButtonsLeft collection (to toggle on/off) and a SpinEditorButton in the ButtonsRight collection (to increment/decrement by a custom amount).

I would like the cells in this column to display the numeric value and the checkbox in the grid.

My problem is that when I check the StateEditorButton of one cell, all of the cells in the column receive the new CheckState.  I have tried using the InitializeCheckState event of the UltraNumericEditor, but I have not been able to make it work correctly.  It seems as though the Editor/EditorControl remembers the state of the last active cell (???).

I have also tried creating a different UltraNumericEditor for the specific cell in each row of the grid.  When I do this, I get an exception if the up/down spin button is held down that the cell is not in edit mode.

Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.  Has anyone been able to get a check box and numeric editor working for cells of a column in the grid?

Thanks in advance!

Parents Reply Children
No Data