Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Syncronize scrolling of 2 wingrids
posted

Hi everyone

i have 2 wingrids on a form. Those two girds can be compared row by row.

The functionality i wanted is, when i scroll one grid, the other grid should also scroll to the same position.

I found a example to do this in datagridview, but the properties used there are not present in wingrid.

The link to the example is below: 

https://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1373096&SiteID=1

Help me out by solving the above mentioned problem.

Thanks in advance

Navi 

Parents
    posted

Navi,

You could use the AfterRowRegionScroll event to control the scrolling of the two grids, such as:

private bool isInScroll;
    private void ultraGrid1_AfterRowRegionScroll(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowScrollRegionEventArgs e)
    {
        if (this.isInScroll)
            return;

try
        {
            this.isInScroll = true;
            this.ultraGrid2.ActiveRowScrollRegion.ScrollPosition = e.RowScrollRegion.ScrollPosition;
        }
        finally
        {
            this.isInScroll = false;
        }
    }

private void ultraGrid2_AfterRowRegionScroll(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowScrollRegionEventArgs e)
    {
        if (this.isInScroll)
            return;

try
        {
            this.isInScroll = true;
            this.ultraGrid1.ActiveRowScrollRegion.ScrollPosition = e.RowScrollRegion.ScrollPosition;
        }
        finally
        {
            this.isInScroll = false;
        }
    }

Note that a flag is used to make sure that we don't enter a recursive situation where we're constantly causing the grids to scroll.  This code will work without the flag, but will be much slower due to the additional overhead.

-Matt

Reply Children