Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Character settings between paragraphs
posted

Hello again,

It seems that the character settings are not being carried over from paragraph to paragraph. I'll elaborate on it since it's a bit complicated.

After typing some content into the editor and applying some styles (like bold, underline, etc) on the last word in the paragraph ----> hitting enter will create a new paragraph, but the newly created paragraph will NOT return the aforementioned styles, unless you start typing. Once you start typing, then you get the character settings from previous paragraph.
This can be misleading for the end user since they don't see the toggled "bold/underline/italic" after pressing the enter key. So they think that the style wasn't kept.

I've attached a sample solution to reproduce this problem. Use the toggle buttons to apply settings/styles, then press enter. Upon pressing enter, a new paragraph is created but it doesn't keep the same settings, unless you start typing. I've tried MS Word and their settings do instantly apply on the new paragraph.

Thanks

WpfApplication1 - Copy.zip
Parents Reply Children
No Data