Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamMaskedEditor Converter problems
posted

I'm having some issues getting the XamMaskedEditor Converter to work, and I'm not sure if it's my approach or something I'm missing.  I'm trying to get a time format mask and convert that to a timespan (e.g. hh:mm:ss).

In NetAdvantage for WinForms I accomplished this via a DataFilter on my UltraMaskedEdit.  I thought I could accomplish the same thing with the XamMaskedEditor and similar ValueToDisplayTextConverter/ValueToTextConverter converters.  However, when I set both of these up, XamMaskedEditor doesn't seem to respect the converter in edit mode.  DisplayMode appears to work correctly.

Are there any examples out there of something similar?  The documentation refers to a similar case here: http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/WPF/2007.2/CLR3.X/html/xamEditors_Overview_of_the_ValueEditor_Class.html

but I have not been able to find code/examples in the rest of the docs or the feature browser.

Is this the correct approach, or is the appropriate replacement for the DataFilter functionality at the DataBinding instead?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks,

- Micah