Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Visibility of ContentPanes MVVM
posted

Hello,

I am using XamDockManager this way:

<igDm:XamDockManager Name="DockManager" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch">
        <i:Interaction.Triggers>
            <i:EventTrigger EventName="Loaded">
                <i:InvokeCommandAction Command="{Binding Path=LoadLayoutSettingsCommand}"
                                CommandParameter="{Binding ElementName=DockManager}" />
            </i:EventTrigger>
            <i:EventTrigger EventName="LayoutUpdated">
                <i:InvokeCommandAction Command="{Binding Path=SaveLayoutSettingsCommand}"
                                CommandParameter="{Binding ElementName=DockManager}" />
            </i:EventTrigger>
        </i:Interaction.Triggers>
        <igDm:SplitPane>
            <igDm:ContentPane Header="MainContent" SaveInLayout="False" TabHeader="{x:Null}" Style="{StaticResource ContentPaneStyle}">
                <!-- CONTENT -->
            </igDm:ContentPane>
        </igDm:SplitPane>
        <igDm:XamDockManager.Panes>
            <igDm:SplitPane igDm:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedRight" SplitterOrientation="Vertical" Width="300">
                <igDm:TabGroupPane TabStripPlacement="Bottom">
                    <igDm:ContentPane x:Name="ToolsPane" Header="Tools" SaveInLayout="True" Visibility="{Binding Path=ToolsPaneVisibility}" Style="{StaticResource ContentPaneStyle}">
                        <Binding Path="ActiveToolsPaneView"/>
                    <igDm:ContentPane x:Name="PropertiesPane" Header="Properties" SaveInLayout="True" Visibility="{Binding Path=PropertiesPaneVisibility}" Style="{StaticResource ContentPaneStyle}">
                        <Binding Path="ActivePropertiesPaneView"/>
                </igDm:TabGroupPane>
            </igDm:SplitPane>
        </igDm:XamDockManager.Panes>
    </igDm:XamDockManager>

I thought  <igDm:ContentPane x:Name="PropertiesPane" Header="Properties" SaveInLayout="True" Visibility="{Binding Path=PropertiesPaneVisibility}" Style="{StaticResource ContentPaneStyle}"> would set the visibility, but obviously the visibility is set somewhere else when you click the close button.

so the question is: How can I bind the visibility of contectpanes in MVVM ??