Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Blip in spline series chart
posted

Hi. I am using a Spline Series to display a curve. I dont want to show some points at the beginning, so I fill the array with NaN. But when I display this I see a little blip at the beginning. Has anyone seen a similar issue and how can it be fixed?

I am including a picture to show the problem (file attached).

Thanks.

Offline posted

Hi sudnya_s,

Do you have a sample you can attach that reproduces this blip?  I'm not really sure how to go about trying to reproduce this.  I have a sample where the first couple points are set to double.NaN and afterwards they are set to actual values but I don't see any blips.  Maybe it is that specific set of data that causes the issue?  Have you tried rendering a different data set and seeing if the blip still occurs.  If you change the data and the blip disappears, try sending me the actual data points in a text file so I can try loading them into my own sample.

SplineRender.zip