Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Help Customising Controls
posted

Hi 

We need some assistance trying to customize the following options on WPF xamGantt control:

1. Disable the sorting on the column header click in the tasks grid: (we are using ListBackedProjectViewProvider) when clicking on column header, we dont want any sorting/ordering to happen. Is this possible to disable?
  2. Remove the “Inactivate Task” option from the context menu: (we are using the default context menu), would it be possible to remove or disable 'Inactivate Task' on default menu? Ideally we prefer to not create a customized menu but if there is no other option could you please send an example of how to create it and how to attach to a xamGantt control?
Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello estatemaster

Thank you for posting Infragistics Forum.

As the same issue is registered in support case as CAS-179838-B6K5M4, I'll assist you through that case.
    I'm now investigating your issue. When there is any updates, I'll let you know. You will be able to see them by logging in to your account page.

Best Regards,

Noriko I.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data