Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
OlapXAxis expanders
posted

Hello

I made a XamDataChart using OlapFlatData for X-Axis. 

How can I control the expand icons? More specific I need to be able to:

- Set visibility, is there a way to hide them?

- Make sure the are always expanded. If I add another row to the flatdatasource the are default collapsed

I cannot find anywhere to control them, so I am hoping you can guide on where to find the settings. 

I´ve attached a screen so you exactly know what I am talking about - see attachements. 

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello logimatic,

Thank you for your post.

In order to set the visibility of the expansion indicators in the OlapXAxis, you will need to modify the default style of the OlapLabelControl that contains that particular expansion indicator, as there isn't currently a way to shut these off from the actual axis or chart. This default style for OlapLabelControl exists in the generic.xaml file commonly found at the following directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\<your version here>\WPF\DefaultStyles\OlapAxis

Including this default style will require a dependency on another style in that particular file with a key of "OlapLabelControlExpansionIndicatorStyle." I would recommend that you include this one as well. In the default control template for this dependency style, you will find a Grid with settings of Width = 9, Height = 9, and Background = Transparent. I would recommend that you set the Width and Height properties to zero in order to hide these expansion indicators.

Regarding the expansion of the members of your Olap axis, this is all controlled from the FlatDataSource that you are binding to it. In order to ensure that the members are always expanded, I would recommend handling the ResultChanged event of the FlatDataSource. In this event, you can loop through the Columns and Rows collection. From there, you can loop through the FilterMembers collection of each of the IFilterViewModel instances in the Rows and Columns collections and recursively set the IsExpanded property of each of the IFilterMember instances that exist in those FilterMembers collections to true. This will ensure that all of the members that you are showing in your XamDataChart's OlapXAxis will remain expanded.

I have attached a sample project to demonstrate both of the above procedures. I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

XamDataChartOlapAxisExpansionCase.zip
Children
No Data