Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamGrid Column chooser issue
posted

He everyone

I use a grid which has a couple Group Columns. Also, I have a button, if you click on it the column chooser dialog will be opened. How can I include all columns in the grid in the column chooser?

Offline posted

Hi Vasily,

After investigating XamGrid and doing some research, including Group Columns in the column chooser has been determined to be a product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions by emailing ideas@infragistics.com.

Submitting your idea will send it directly to our product management team so that it can be imported into our new ideas community once live: http://ideas.infragistics.com.

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case.

Thank you in advance to submitting your product idea.