Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ArgumentOutofRange exception in CategoryAxisBaseView
posted

Hi,

I have a line chart that is updated frequently and after a while, for some users, I get an ArgumentOutOfRange exception. This is my stacktrace:

---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index')
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.CategoryAxisBaseView.GetValueLabel(Double value)
at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.AxisAnnotationFrameManager.UpdateAnnoations(Object owner, AxisAnnotationFrame frame, Boolean modified, Dictionary`2 annotationPools, List`1 currentAxes, Boolean forceAxisUpdate, Int32 xFixedPrecision, Int32 yFixedPrecision, AxisFormatLabelEventHandler xAxisFormat, AxisFormatLabelEventHandler yAxisFormat)
at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.CrosshairLayer.UpdateAnnotations(CrosshairLayerFrame frame, Boolean forceAxisUpdate)
at Infragistics.Controls.SeriesViewer.BeforeContentRefresh()
at Infragistics.Controls.Charts.ChartContentManager.DoRefresh()

I found this post:

https://ko.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ultimate-ui-for-wpf/119679/xamdatachart---autoscaling-yaxis-and-other-questions

Point 7 in the first answer seems to describe my problem. Is there any update on this issue? 

BR,

Hilma Maria

Parents Reply Children
No Data