Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Mutliselect for tileManager tiles
posted

hi is there a way to select multiple tiles  in tile manager and move to new location.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Avinash,

I have been investigating into your query in this case and at the moment, in the XamTileManager, the tiles do not have any sense of being “selected.” They can be focused, but there is nothing like a “selected tiles” collection for the XamTileManager at this time. At the moment, only a single tile can be dragged and dropped at a time as well.

If you would like to see selection and multi-tile dragging potentially added to the XamTileManager in a future release, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this at our WPF Ideas Site, here. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data