Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamMonthView scrolling
posted

I have 2 questions regarding xamMonthView.

1. When changing the size of the application main window in WPF (maximized to anything smaller) - and then back again to maximized, I noticed many calendar items text disappears (specifically items that were forced to be in a scrollerview when the main window was smaller).  I need to refresh the datasource to correct.  Is there a way to handle this better?

2. When scrolling a day, that entire week scrolls too.  Can this be changed to scroll days only?  (note: I'm not using any multi-day appointments, they are all "All Day Events"

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello and thank you for contacting Infragistics. The schedule components we've designed are based on Microsoft Outlook's scheduling. A month view is more or less a multi-week view so it will scroll one week at a time. Please attach a sample(s) and a word document explaining your desire for both issues as its unclear exactly what you want to achieve. Regarding the second point, I am not sure what you mean by scrolling a day when using the monthview or do you mean the day view component?

Children
No Data