Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DataSource change dynamically
posted

Hi,

I change the DataSource for my XamDataGrid programmatically and everything works fine, but the grid doesn't seem to refresh/redraw the currently displayed records. If I scroll up/down and then bring the records back into view, the data has refreshed ok.

I have tried setting the DataSource = null (in hopes of clearing the grid) before resetting it to the new collection, but that doesn't work.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you.

Jeff 

Parents
    posted

Hi,

I have the same scenario where I have got two datagrids. Upper datagrid shows the items and the lower show the details of the selected item. If I have just one item in the upper datagrid and delete that single item. My lower datagrid doesn't refresh and it still shows the item's detail. Setting DataSource to null didn't work. How to refresh the Xamdatagrid or notify it that the collection it is bound to is empty now and it need not show any item details.

Any help is appreciated...

Nasir 

Reply Children
No Data