Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Whether your grid control support these 2 features? Important!
posted

There are 2 important requirements from my project about grid control. So, I wanna make sure whether your product can support them or not ASAP.

does your grid control support this feature: dropdown list options that looks like attached img1? I cannot find similar character among your demos.

does your grid support merging multiple columns/rows' like Excel's merge cells function as attached img2?

Thanks,

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

Regarding the first question, XamComboEditor supports any type or kind of values you want. It is easily done by creating a Style of the XamComboEditor, modifying the ControlTemplate Property. Unfortunately the images you wanted to attach are not available for some reason, so please try to re-attach them again.
    About the second question, for the time being Cell merging is not supported yet - you can contact our PM and request this feature with a higher priority via the following link: http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Protected/RequestFeature.aspx

Children
No Data