Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot select XamCarouselListBox Items with mouse
posted

Hi, I am writing a picture viewer using much the same format as the music browser in the samples, however, I cannot select any of the generated carousel items using the mouse, only by using the keyboard and tabbing into the carousel. As this app is destined for an ultramobile tablet pc, this is unacceptable. Am I doing something wrong, or is there just no mouse support in the XamCarouselListBox? (My DataTemplate is a StackPanel containing a bound TextBlock and Image, and everything is set to HitTestVisible=true and Focusable=true).

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted
    Hi -

We did fix some issues in the XamCarouselListBox (fixes available in the next hotfix) where overlapping items sometimes caused the wrong item to be selected when clicked with the mouse.  But I dont't recall a scenario where selection was not working at all.

Please submit a bug report here http://ko.infragistics.com/gethelp  (scroll down to the 'Request Developer Support Online' link) and please include a repro sample.

Joe Modica
Children
No Data