Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
New Chart Install ? Beta2 Upgrade Instuctions
posted

Hey,

I have a license version of NetAdvantage WPF 2007, but I need to check out the new chart control.

Is there anyway to just install the Chart ? or do I need to install 2007 Vol 2 Beta ?

If I do have to install the beta, whats it going to do to my current install of WPF 2007 ? will it break my code or have any trouble running it ?

I have a framework here that uses the WPF 2007 code, and I consume that framework and build on top of that code.

Will I have trouble with the framework code that was built with WPF2007, but Im running the beta now locally ?

Please help.

Thanks

DK 

Offline posted

the only way to get the chart right now is to download the 2007 vol 2 beta.  the two installations will run independently on the same machine, so don't worry about your code breaking.  when you decide to, you can upgrade the references in your project(s) to the new dlls.

you can't reference 7.1 and 7.2 dlls in the same project, so you might not be able to consume your framework while testing vol 2 in the same project -- but there will not be any conflicts in existing projects.